Spec, Corp Mktg & Communications
Type of Position:
*Project Manage and develop a wide variety of marketing, PR and corporate communication strategies and tactics to increase Corporate brand awareness and consistency internally and externally with Colleagues and Customers.
*Lead and/or assist with the planning, strategizing and execution of Corporate branding activities with internal and external marketing, PR and corporate communication collateral and activities to promote, establish and maintain brand presence, name awareness and reputation in the community.
*Lead and/or assist in developing Colleague Relation activties in support of AFA's Employer of Choice Initiative.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University , PR, Advertising, Business, or related discipline or related work experience in area of study required
Five to Seven years of marketing, communication, or advertising experience preferred, including three to five years experience in the insurance industry and/or marketing corporation or agency. Retail marketing may be considered as well.
• Working knowledge of sales, advertising marketing techniques.
Branding, Advertising and/or marketing experience preferred
• Copywriting skills, ability to write within brand voice for publications and platforms.
• Ability to lead projects while handling multiple projects at one time.
• Fully proficient on PC platform.
• Familiarity with advertising and state compliance laws.
• Fully proficient knowledge in Word, Excel, Prezi and Powerpoint
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly