HRIS Project Manager
Type of Position:
Plan, coordinate, facilitate and lead technical aspects of IS/automation initiatives for Human Resource functions related to HR initiatives to achieve gains in efficiency, accuracy and reduce redundancy so as to effectively deliver functionality/services/information to Colleagues and management.
Consult with users and actively participate as AF’s HRIS technical expert on function-specific work teams to assess automation/process improvement needs in order to develop automation initiatives that are consistent with strategic goals. Apply Lean methodology and measurements in these efforts.
Provide system management and administration of UltiPro, UltiPro Web Portal, Report Writing and other HR applications to include security aspects.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University: Human Resources Management, Computer Science, Information Technology or Related Field of study required.
5+ Years HR/Payroll plus 2-3 Years Project Management preferred.
• • 2+ years' project management experience and 5+ years' experience in an exempt-level human resources position requiring extensive use of computer technology for human resources/payroll activities to include benefit and compensation functions
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analysis and interpretation skills.
• Project/Budget Management Skills to Include Resouce Allocation
• Thorough Knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll Functions
• Knowledge of Computer Programming, Logic, and Systems Analytic and Mathematical Skills
• Creative and Effective Problem Solving Capabilities
• Meeting Facilitation & Presentation Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills to Include Ability to Manage Multiple Tasks
• Decision Making Skills
• Ability to Develop Communication and Training Materials
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred, but not required
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred, but not required
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly