| Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University: Human Resources Management, Computer Science, Information Technology or Related Field of study required.
5+ Years HR/Payroll plus 2-3 Years Project Management preferred.
• • 2+ years' project management experience and 5+ years' experience in an exempt-level human resources position requiring extensive use of computer technology for human resources/payroll activities to include benefit and compensation functions
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analysis and interpretation skills.
• Project/Budget Management Skills to Include Resouce Allocation
• Thorough Knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll Functions
• Knowledge of Computer Programming, Logic, and Systems Analytic and Mathematical Skills
• Creative and Effective Problem Solving Capabilities
• Meeting Facilitation & Presentation Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills to Include Ability to Manage Multiple Tasks
• Decision Making Skills
• Ability to Develop Communication and Training Materials
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred, but not required
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred, but not required