An, Technical Infrastructure
Type of Position:
Collaborates with ISD teams and business units to identify, evaluate, select, implement, and support the technical computing, end user computing, storage, network, collaboration, and voice communications environments.
Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, recommends, and implements technology infrastructure and services solutions using appropriate project management methodology. Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems. Perform system administration activities including configuration, backup and disaster recovery.
Provides technical support and system administration which may include networks, mainframes, servers, storage, operating systems, desktop and mobile environments, systems management software, email and messaging, telecom, directory services, enterprise collaboration, document management platforms, workflow systems and security infrastructure.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Associate’s Degree - Commensurate experience is acceptable in lieu of specific education requirement: 5 years
• Experience with large heterogeneous computing environments (Windows Server, Linux, IBM Z/OS operating systems) across a large multi-site multi-domain enterprise class Cisco network.
• Experience with designing and supporting process workflow, document management, collaboration tools and platforms including SharePoint and OnBase.
• General knowledge of enterprise corporate messaging systems including Microsoft Exchange, IronMail, Microsoft Lync, and mass email delivery.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including interpersonal and consultative skills.
• General knowledge of business continuity, disaster recovery for technical infrastructure and business critical systems.
• Demonstration of administrative and organizational skills.
• Broad knowledge of computing, telecommunications, and network technologies including ability to understand and apply emerging technologies to current architecture.
• General knowledge of Windows, Linux, IBM z/OS, or Cisco network architectures, telecommunications, workflow, DMZ and public facing services, and virtualization technologies.
• General knowledge of securing large distributed computing system and network environments.
• General knowledge of Network Security principals including DMZ data flows and Access Control Lists, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting as it applies to Cisco AAA, Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP, and Identity Management.
• Experience with deploying and supporting complex distributed applications
• Familiar with organizationally approved project management methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
• Experience with enterprise network/system monitoring, correlation, and notification.
• Proven commitment to meeting organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND EXAMS (Recommended): CompTIA Network+
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly