| Associate’s Degree - Commensurate experience is acceptable in lieu of specific education requirement: 5 years
• Experience with large heterogeneous computing environments (Windows Server, Linux, IBM Z/OS operating systems) across a large multi-site multi-domain enterprise class Cisco network.
• Experience with designing and supporting process workflow, document management, collaboration tools and platforms including SharePoint and OnBase.
• General knowledge of enterprise corporate messaging systems including Microsoft Exchange, IronMail, Microsoft Lync, and mass email delivery.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including interpersonal and consultative skills.
• General knowledge of business continuity, disaster recovery for technical infrastructure and business critical systems.
• Demonstration of administrative and organizational skills.
• Broad knowledge of computing, telecommunications, and network technologies including ability to understand and apply emerging technologies to current architecture.
• General knowledge of Windows, Linux, IBM z/OS, or Cisco network architectures, telecommunications, workflow, DMZ and public facing services, and virtualization technologies.
• General knowledge of securing large distributed computing system and network environments.
• General knowledge of Network Security principals including DMZ data flows and Access Control Lists, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting as it applies to Cisco AAA, Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP, and Identity Management.
• Experience with deploying and supporting complex distributed applications
• Familiar with organizationally approved project management methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
• Experience with enterprise network/system monitoring, correlation, and notification.
• Proven commitment to meeting organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND EXAMS (Recommended): CompTIA Network+