| Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University in Accounting, Finance, or General Management area of study required
8 years of prior work specific experience
Prior insurance experience highly preferred
• 10 years financial experience, extensive knowledge of insurance operations and general management experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including outstanding interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Demonstration of a high level of administrative competence and excellence in analyzing organization procedures and maximum efficiency.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of insurance finance and legal environment to effectively operate on APL Management Committee.
• Thorough knowlege and understanding of and highly skilled at setting priorities and managing multiple projects and processes.
• Understanding of pricing, reserves, mortality and morbidity, and profit projections involved in product development, under the various bases of STAT/GAAP/TAX.
• Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Software components.
• Project Management Skills.
• Flexibility to find solutions outside of tradition.
• Strong managerial skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR EXAMS:
CPA (or progression on CPA exam) or MBA or MAAA, or industry experience with significant insurance financial and product knowledge|