An, Asst Controller-AFC/APL
Type of Position:
Official responsible for the functional areas of: APL Accounting andFinance.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Bachelor’s Degree From Four-Year College or University in Accounting, Finance, or General Management area of study required
8 years of prior work specific experience
Prior insurance experience highly preferred
• 10 years financial experience, extensive knowledge of insurance operations and general management experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including outstanding interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Demonstration of a high level of administrative competence and excellence in analyzing organization procedures and maximum efficiency.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of insurance finance and legal environment to effectively operate on APL Management Committee.
• Thorough knowlege and understanding of and highly skilled at setting priorities and managing multiple projects and processes.
• Understanding of pricing, reserves, mortality and morbidity, and profit projections involved in product development, under the various bases of STAT/GAAP/TAX.
• Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Software components.
• Project Management Skills.
• Flexibility to find solutions outside of tradition.
• Strong managerial skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR EXAMS:
CPA (or progression on CPA exam) or MBA or MAAA, or industry experience with significant insurance financial and product knowledge
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly