An, Corp Tax Manager
Type of Position:
Manages the preparation of and reviews all Corporate Group income tax returns and income tax estimates to ensure compliance with Federal and State tax laws. Also assists with representation of the Corporate Group on any IRS and State tax audits to ensure that tax positions taken are properly supported and represented.
Manages preparation of and reviews all Corporate Group income tax provisions for financial reporting purposes (GAAP & SAP). This includes deferred and current tax computations, footnotes, and analysis to ensure accurate representation of income taxes for financial reporting purposes (GAAP and SAP).
Performs tax research and strategic tax planning for the Corporate Group to ensure business decisions are made with full consideration of their tax impacts. Assists in identifying tax planning strategies for minimizing income tax liabilities of the Corporate Group.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• 10 years of income tax experience with complex corporations, affiliated groups, and consolidated returns (Federal income tax compliance and GAAP financial tax reporting) required. Also, experience with insurance taxation is a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including outstanding interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Demonstrates a high level of administrative competence and excels in analyzing and adjusting organization procedures for maximum efficiency.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with income tax related research, planning and write-up work, particularly with respect to corporate income tax, affiliated groups and consolidated groups. Some LLC, partnership, and tax exempt experience would be helpful.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with income tax provisions within Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (ASC 740/FASB 109) is required. Knowledge of Statutory Accounting. Principles as they relate to income taxes would be a plus.
• Ability to research tax issues and present them in a clear and concise manner.
• Advance knowledge of personal computers (Windows, Excel, and Word), and on-line tax research tools, tax preparation software and other such automated products.
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2014 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly