Spec, Payroll Tax
Type of Position:
*Serve as the payroll tax expert and work with all payroll related tax entities to ensure appropriate tax information has been filed and paid, and the Company stays in compliance on all payroll tax matters.
*Perform detailed and complex reconciliations and payroll work and resolve most complex payroll and tax issues for the department.
*Verify and audit payroll data keyed into payroll system to ensure accuracy of colleague information.
SKILLS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
•5 to 7 years payroll processing and tax form processing.
• Proficiency with PC Windows-based software, including Ulti-Pro and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Accounting principles.
• Strong knowledge of taxation requirements.
• Knowledge of current Payroll system.
• Report writing capabilities.
"The most important asset anyone has is the ability to work and earn a living."
- C.W. CAMERON
TOP OF PAGE
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly