My Account Info
This position is responsible for assisting the Human Resource Department Manager in all Human Resource Department functions relative to their facility/facilities. Additionally, this position will act as an advocate for all AdvancePierre Foods associates in matters regarding the Human Resource Department.
CONNECTION TO MISSION
As we view every associate as the ‘Customer’, this associate will support all policies and procedures as defined by the Human Resource Department and have a personal value system that will assist in creating a work environment that is based on trust, human dignity, and honesty with all associates which in turn will contribute to a high quality of life for all associates.
1. Review HR documents for accuracy and data entry for all associate status changes from green sheets. Including, but not limited to promotions, transfers, disciplinary actions, terminations, etc.
2. Data entry for all new associate information in all company systems
3. Manage filing in an accurate and timely fashion
4. Prepare, dispense, and audit office admin, ISIT, and monthly operations evaluations
5. Manage postings and Willow Associate Board
6. Manage lockers
7. Manage payroll checks and all auto increases
8. Issue time cards when necessary
9. Schedule/Coordinate nurse and conference/training room appointments
10.Run reports, audit HR systems, prepare spreadsheets, and written documents as required
11.Assist associates with Human Resource Department questions
12.Assist in exit interviews
13.Manage monthly attendance audit and loss codes report
14.Manage new associate training and schedules as needed
15.Assist Staffing Specialist, Benefits Representative and Human Resource Department Manager
16.Other duties as assigned
1. Greet and direct visitors
3. Receive medical emergency calls and disseminate to associates
4. Copy and fax projects as assigned
5. Sort and disperse internal and external daily; check outside mailbox daily
6. Manage office supplies
7. Other duties as assigned
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school that has been accredited by the Department of Education; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.